Hello! We've created some guidelines to help you use our brand and assets, including our logo, content, and trademarks without having to negotiate legal agreements for each use. To make any use of our marks in a way not covered by these guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a visual mockup of intended use.
The PICUS marks include the PICUS name and logo, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the source or origin of any of PICUS products. Please don't modify the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by PICUS, or in a way that confuses PICUS with another brand (including your own).
Our brand assets can be downloaded from Google Drive.
The colored version of the PICUS wordmark can ONLY be used on a white background. If you are using the PICUS logo on any other background color, use white monochrome logo.
When using the PICUS wordmark with other logos and graphic elements, maintain a safety space that equals 200% the size of the square around the logo.
We politely ask that you don't:
- Use any logos or similar imagery to represent PICUS other than what is found in the PICUS Google Drive folder
- Rotate the word mark or alter its positioning
- Overprint or obstruct any part of the logo
- Add special effects to the logo
- Use old versions or any other marks or logos to represent our brand
Visual design of your website or application
- Design your site with unique branding and logos. Do not copy or imitate the look and feel of the PICUS website or apps, as this could create user confusion.
- You must not use, display, mirror or frame (including in meta-tags or hidden text) PICUS websites, or any individual element of PICUS websites, PICUS name, trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page.
- You're entitled to say that your website was design or developed with PICUS (we like people developing with PICUS!), but please don't use the PICUS marks as part of the name of your company, application, product, or service, or in any logo you create.
- Do not register a domain containing “picus” (including misspellings, transliterations or similar variations) if it could make people think that PICUS provides or officially supports anything offered from that domain. That would be very uncool.
- Do not apply for a trademark with a name including “PICUS”, the PICUS wordmark, transliterations or similar variations thereof.
- Please note that we generally don’t permit use of our marks on merchandise.
- Do not use the PICUS name, the PICUS wordmark, or any other confusingly similar marks on any apparel, product, toy, or any other merchandise.
By using the PICUS marks you agree to follow these guidelines as well as our Code of Conduct and all our rules and policies. PICUS reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change the permission in these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. For further information about use of the PICUS name and trademarks, please contact email@example.com.