What is a Bootcamp?
We want to inspire the best professionals to help us change the world. We achieve this through the creation and development of innovative technology projects worldwide, work-life balance.
That's why we created this program, so through training, people can achieve what they want. Make a difference, learn new techniques, how to get ready and operate in the real-life action.
Who is this program for?
The program is not only for people who have finished or are still in university but also for people who wish to have an opportunity to join their area of expertise. We care for people, so we give opportunity even for those who have taken so many noes in life.
It has a minimum duration of 1 month and can be extended if you feel that you are a good fit for us!
What are you going to do?
We are looking for people, fearless and seeking knowledge, such as:
- Trainee who is able to provide direct support to the Design and Web Development team's.
Your day to day will go through several tasks, such as:
- Contribution to internal tools and applications
- Integration of a project with an international client
- Teamwork with Designer and Developers
- Learn the Agile Methodology
- Produce relevant content
Whom are we looking for?
- Bachelor / Master
- Eligibility for IEFP Professional Internship (If not, it's ok too)
- Solid knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to focus and attention to detail
- Professional, organized, dynamic and with a high sense of responsibility.
Don’t think you fit? Don’t worry, take your chances!
What do I need to know?
- Bring your own device
- OnBoarding Kit
- Internship Contract
- Sign a Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Follow our Playbook
Where is this program?
This program is held in our office in Viana.
Largo de São Domingos 52 1º
4900-330 Viana do Castelo